DMS coaches limit the total number of individual athletes they work with in order to ensure they can devote the necessary time to their clients to help them achieve their goals. We believe a successful relationship starts and ends with communication. As such we build client monitoring and dialogue directly into our delivery model. Our individual coaching delivery model consists of the following:
- Athlete’s questionnaire and review session to determine background, constraints and goals
- Determination of Heart Rate Zones, Power Zones and/or RPE Zones as required. We will determine an intensity methodology based upon your level experience and goals.
- Schedule delivered in bi-weekly increments over the Internet using Training Peaks. We believe providing training schedules in 14 day increments allows our coach’s more flexibility in adjusting the client’s training as needed.
- Unlimited email contact (normally answered within 24 hours)
- Client-initiated phone calls
- Discounts on DMS Indoor Cycling classes and clinics
- Travel with clients to ‘A’ races is available provided coach’s availability. Client is expected to cover travel expenses (air, room and a small per diem).
We recommend, though do not require, clients have access to the following:
- Cycling trainer or rollers
- Heart Rate Monitor and/or Power Meter
- Masters swimming program – we encourage our athletes to swim with Dynamo Masters & Triathletes
- Strength and Conditioning facility – we encourage our athletes to use the Dynamo Chamblee weight room
- Pricing varies across coaches between $169 to $225/4-weeks for multisport coaching & $100-$125/4-weeks for single-sport coaching. Please refer to the individual coach for specific pricing information.